To log into your library account click on the Sign in button.
You can use as your ID (optional):
- your student card number (the number under the barcode)
- student’s album number
- post-graduate student’s individual number preceded by the prefix "P-", e.g. P-6798
- your library card number (the number under the barcode)
- the library account number visible in the USOSweb in “My USOSweb” tab in the “User Information” section (concerning students and academic staff)
PASSWORD - provided during registration to the library
In order to recover your library password you can (optional):
- do it remotely by using the Password Reset tool (to do this, you need to know your login and have access to the mailbox assigned to your library account)
- appear in person in the Main Library (Students Lending Room, Open Stacks, Branches Libraries or Students' Halls of Residence Libraries). A valid student's ID is required.