The library training for the 1st year students is conducted in an electronic way on the platform: Platforma Edukacyjna Politechniki Warszawskiej.
The Library Training Course will be available: September 2-13, 2020, (for all students who study in English as language of instruction).
The training is obligatory. In order to log in, follow the instruction below:
- Select „Log in using your USOSWeb account"
- The login and the password are the same as to the USOSWeb
- Enter your login: PESEL number or email address used in the registration portal (or other ID from the Dean’s Office of your faculty if you do not have the PESEL number)
- Enter your password to USOSWeb. Students who log in for the first time have to enter the password from “Registration portal for Warsaw University of Technology study candidates”. If you have forgotten the password, try to recover it on your ownIf you have not succeeded in recovering the password, please contact your Deans’ Office
- Select the Course: Library Training
- The Library Training Course is now available for self-registration. To get access to the course, please enter it and type the following enrolment key when asked: LG2020LKEY