In order to prevent COVID-19 disease spread among the WUT community, the Rector of the Warsaw University of Technology decided that the Main Library will be closed to readers from March 12 to May 31, 2020.
- The due dates for borrowed library items have been set to June 22.
- No fees will be charged from March 12 to May 31
- Requesting library items and digital copies has been suspended
- Requests already made will be valid until June 10
- If you lose your password, you can recover it remotely by using Self-Service Password Reset tool
- We kindly invite you to use our e-resources:
- If you're a WUT student registered in USOSweb, you haven't activated your library account yet and you'd like to access our e-resources, you should use Self-Service Password Reset tool:
- As ID type either your student card number or a number printed under the barcode on your student card
- After submitting the request you will receive an email containing a password reset link. An email address associated with your USOSweb account is the one that you should check for such message.
- Provided with new login details you will be able to access our e-resources