Pl. Politechniki 1, 00-661 Warsaw
- (+48) 22 234 7300
Processing of personal data
In accordance with Article 13 of the a regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data - General Data Protection Regulation (Journal of Laws UE L 119/1 of May 4, 2016 “RODO”) – the Warsaw University of Technology informs that:
- The data controller of your personal data is the Warsaw University of Technology, represented by the Rector, located at Plac Politechniki 1, 00-661 Warsaw.
- The personal data included in the contact form will be used for communication purposes or for providing services on the WUT Main Library website, particularly for processing your enquiry.
- Your personal data will not be transmitted and made available to external parties, except:
- cases laid down by law;
- external parties which concluded contracts with the Warsaw University of Technology on processing the personal data.
- Your personal data will be kept for the duration of providing services and communication, not later than lodging an effective objection.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, however it is obligatory for the purpose they have been collected.
- You have the right of access, rectification and erasure of your personal data, limitation of the data processing, lodging an objection, withdrawal of the consent at any time.
- If you consider that processing of your personal data infringes the regulations of General Data Protection Regulation, you have the right to submit a complaint to the President of the Office of Personal Data Protection.